-
December 16th, 2008, 10:05 AM
#1
Inactive Member
For sale
I will also post this is the classifieds, just hoping to get some more attention.
99 Chevy Cavalier
79,000 miles
New Tires
Red/Orange Color (looks like burnt orange in the sun and a darker red in the evening)
Great Vehicle
CD Player
A/C
Automatic
Great gas saving vehicle (I know there is a small chip in the paint on the hood and the dashboard trim around the windhsield is cracked-it was like that when my father-in-law bought it for my sister-in-law)
My FIL is very picky about taking care of his vehicles so this car has seen royal treatment. He gave it to my wife when we got married.
Asking $4,250, PM if you are interested. I'll try and add pics later today.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks